"To be one of the leading forces of Turkey's growth in our areas of operations, namely, Contracting, Agri-Industry and Real-Estate ."
"While keeping our faith to our traditional values, we aim to focus on our areas of operations, deliver the highest quality products and services, become leader of our segments, and at the same time, generate value for all of our stake-holders, namely, our customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders and the society."
At Tekfen, we owe our success to those values that we hold dear. Today, we are pleased to share these values with everyone, but in particular, we share them with our youth.
- Do the job you know best, and do it in the best way possible.
- Be of value to your country.
- Support your employees.
- Work hard, talk less.
- Be honest, and keep your word.
- Be amenable; don't offend anyone as you go about your business.
- Do not let ambition get the best of you.
- Believe in technique and knowledge.
- Conserve nature and protect your ellow employees.
The best guarantee of a company's profits both today and tomorrow is to always ensure the satisfaction of your customers and your employees. The best way to ensure this continuity is through an informed policy of quality. Just as we have been doing at Tekfen for 58 years...
As a Group that has taken it upon ourselves to not only build our country but also to implement many firsts in Turkey, our ultimate product, that which allows us to undertake the largest advanced technology projects in the world, is perfection. However, our commitment to quality is not limited to this. In every area of our work, from the largest constructions to the production of agricultural items, the main goal of our policy of quality is to plan ahead so that we anticipate every precaution needed and never allow the slightest harm to come to any one of our employees.
At Tekfen, in all our endeavors - towards our workers, towards the third parties we deal with, towards our products and in order to minimize the effect on the environment - we make it our work principle to:
- Expect our managers and employees to be responsible for and adhere to all laws and regulations regarding health, safety, the environment and quality.
- Follow the standards and customer agreements, to keep customer complaints as low as possible, to limit repairs and the repetition of errors, and to pass this on to the customer as cost effectively as possible.
- Improve the effectiveness of our management system, and to continuously track and improve our practices.